Monday, August 4, 2008

Getting Older...

Totally sucks. I went out for GNO - Girls Night Out - this past Saturday. Me and the girls had fun but there was some hell to pay for it the next day (read still too hungover to even boot up my pc yesterday). The sad part is that while sure, I had some drinks, it wasn't excessive amounts. I mean I'm a gal that can used to hold down a fair amount of alcohol. It was a mild hangover, mainly an annoying headache all day long, but the fact is I ain't gettn' any younger. Even sadder was that there were some young boys, and I do mean boys because they looked 12, at this bar and they happen to disclose the college they went to. It happened to be the same college I went to. Of course the question came up and they asked -"So, what year did you graduate?" 1999. Gasp! I think it took a good several minutes for them to process how old I must be if I graduated in the 90s. One of them actually said "You look hot for 30". Ouch! Couldn't they have just said, "You're hot". Why did he have to add the 30 part?! Little shit. As my friends said they were too stupid to even realize and totally meant it as a compliment. Yeah, that's right...a compliment. That's my story and I'm stickn' to it!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Uh...what if you're pushing 40? Like someone who you're married too??? LOL

Farrah and JT said...

Hey there 40! No doubt...thank goodness it's him pushing 40 and not me!

jt said...

At least I haven't pushed past 40 like someone I know.