Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Farrah Graduates...finally! 12/15/07

Ok, so I know it has been 7 years in the making...but I finally did it! I have completed my Master's in Instructional Design and Technology. I have letters behind my name...M.S. Be nice....Master of Science, of course. I have been finished with my course work for over two years but life kept getting in the way of working on that master's project. Things like a bank merger demanding 80 hour work weeks, planning a wedding and remodeling our house. So hooray for me...I'm officially smart!!

2 comments:

Paula said...

Congratulations Farrah!

Anonymous said...

Ever since then, Kitchen - Aid mixers have been the
gold standard in home mixers. These include an ice cream maker, juicer, slicer,
strainer, and ravioli maker. Since 1919, they have been giving homeowners and
professional cooks alike great quality.

Here is my webpage ... gardena robotklippare
(www.youtube.Com)