Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Holidays 2007


I love Christmas. This year we had a little gathering at our place Christmas Eve. It was nice and really made me feel like were weren't just all by ourselves this year. We made plenty of food and made some of our Christmas candy. This year it was Oreo balls, or Reindeer Balls as they are called for Christmas. We had a little gift exchange and sipped Jingle Juice, a yummy new adult beverage I discovered in Southern Living.


While we did stay here for Christmas, we went to Jonesboro the day after to visit my family. We had our traditional Christmas dinner and all the little elves passed out presents.


The following weekend it was Schneider Daycare while we watched Hannah (9), Samuel (7) and Luke (5) while Eric and Susan went to the Liberty Bowl. I also volunteered to take on Christina (5), my friend Jill's daughter, while she and her date went to the Liberty Bowl. Everybody was good, aunt Farrah and uncle JT were just ready for a little downtime the next day.

No comments: