Sunday, January 27, 2008

The Need for Speed!

Can I just say I LOVE my new laptop! Thanks to my husband for my new Acer TravelMate 5270 with 2 GB. It is so fast!! It is my graduation present. We toyed with the idea of getting a Mac. Then we remembered we get all the help and free software we need via 1-800-Bill. Thanks Bill! You know you love us :) We now don't have to share our monster 17" screen laptop...we've got our own! I have freedom to spend as much time as I want working on my movies, scrapbooks, photo books and blogging!

Okay, how ridiculous is it that we have 4 laptops laying around?! So sad. The baby laptop is my work laptop. My new speedy laptop. Then there is the monster laptop, now known as JT's laptop and then JT has his work laptop on the ottoman (JT's office). Cords and stuff everywhere! This is our life.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I will soon be joining you in computer hell. I have 2 desktops at home (one for internet, 1 for editing and storage) and then a laptop (which I am giving to my family) and then I AM getting a Mac 'cause I hate Vista...